Monday, June 18, 2012

Disclosure Policy

Showers of Savings is a personal blog written and edited by Sallyann Yakym. This blog gives you creative ways to save money in different areas of your life: grocery budget, household tips, fun times with kids, and more. I am not an expert in any of these areas, I am just sharing my personal experiences and ideas.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid topic inserations, or other forms of compensation. I sometimes accept and keep free products, services, gifts, tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.The information on this blog is my personal opinion and I will give honest feedback based on my personal experience with any product or service.

Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.

Questions about Showers of Savings, please e-mail me at showersofsavings@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment